Thrifting Tips + Maxi Skirt Refashion

In the summer, I sew and write, write and sew.  Yesterday when I got tired of writing, I went to Goodwill and found this skirt for a mere $3... It was a size 18.  But it turned into this...   Want to do some thrifty refashion projects yourself, but don't know how to spot a …

Continue reading Thrifting Tips + Maxi Skirt Refashion


One Man’s Trash — Tank Dress Refashion

I'm pretty pumped to begin blogging.  I've had blogs before, but not awesome ones.  And I didn't keep up with them anyway.  Hopefully this will be different, although I have a feeling that once school starts it'll get neglected. . .hopefully not!  We'll see.  Onward! My mom cleaned out her closet today -- there were …

Continue reading One Man’s Trash — Tank Dress Refashion