One of the many things I love about the blogging community is that we have a super cool way to commend each other, and that is through awards! SherinaSpeaks nominated me for the Liebster Award, and I’m incredibly thrilled!
- Link the person who nominated you to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10(ish) other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
- How are you doing today? I’m fabulous! It’s spring break and I’m free for a week, which means time to sleep and read and relax — and blog.
- Do you prefer to type, or write on pen and paper? Why? It depends on why I’m writing. For blogging and writing papers or fiction, I like to type. It’s faster, and that way I can just get my thoughts out and edit later. However, I prefer using pen and paper for taking notes in class because I like the way it feels and I learn the material better.
- What is your favorite quote? Why? If I had to choose a favorite quote, it would be the one underneath my blog title, and here’s why.
- Cats or dogs? Cats all the way!
- What is the first thing you grab at a buffet? I hate buffets. I think they are yucky. I stay far away from buffets.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? I love it when others see my posts and tell me how passionate they are about the same things!
- What are you an expert on? I’m damn good at grammar.
- What made you smile today? I caught a ride home from school with a friend, and I got to hold her pet hedgehog all the way home.
- What is your dream vacation? Hawaii, where it’s warm and beachy and I can learn to surf.
- What is your ultimate goal in life? This is a difficult one, because I think goals like this change all the time. Right now, my goal is to be happy by being with those I love, and to find a career that I’m passionate about and that makes others’ lives richer.
- Can money buy happiness? It can absolutely help, but happiness is definitely possible without it.
The Liebster Award is one that draws attention to budding bloggers, so I’ve nominated several newer bloggers I’ve discovered (in no particular order).
- The Lexipedia
- Don’t Call Me Becky
- In the Pursuit of Happiness
- Sopra Mare
- Captain Katie
- Fill in the Blank Analyst
And finally…My Questions for the Nominees
- What is your favorite book?
- What is something not many people know about you?
- If you could change anything about yourself, would you? What would it be?
- Coffee or tea?
- What are you afraid of?
- What is your dream job?
- What did you have for lunch?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- How long has it been since you checked social media?
- What time of day do you work best?
- Why do you blog?